Your children might use the Internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. We have regular ‘e-safety’ activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online. In the most recent activity the children made a poster with rules about e-safety.
- Don’t click on pop-ups! – “Don’t click, it might be a trick!”
- If you’re unsure about anything – always tell an adult!
- Don’t download or buy any games/apps without an adult
- NEVER give your personal details to anyone online
- Don’t tell strangers the nursery/school you go to
- Don’t tell strangers your home address
- Don’t tell strangers your phone number
Sometimes children can access all kinds of things (both good and bad) at home, when they are given unsupervised access to the internet. Some of information can be potentially harmful to a young developing mind. Here are some tips and useful links to help you to keep your children safe online: